The Accounting Department is responsible for:
- conducting financial affairs of the Institute,
- keeping general ledgers and managing synthetic and analytic accounts,
- organizing and supervising the management of the Institute’s banking and financial issues while exercising great care for the financial assets and property of the Institute,
- monitoring work in progress, inventory settlements and asset measurement and valuation,
- managing the institution in accordance with the Act on Organizing and Running Cultural Activity,
- drawing up declarations arising from the department’s reporting commitments,
- developing materials for the financial reporting of the Institute.